Tuesday 7 October 2014

Introduction

Finally I have succumbed to the blogging virus (a few years after the general public, but it’s never too late, as they say). It has been on the cards for quite a few years, especially since I moved to Hong Kong I had this ongoing thought of sharing my Asian adventures with friends from Portugal and Poland, countries where I spent most of my life, although today I hope this will be read (at least once) on every continent.

The final inspiration to start posting was my recent trip to Shanghai, I will be writing about this separately very soon (and posting quite a lot of photos) but, for now, I will say goodbye with a few photos of Hong Kong, where I live (almost 3 years, now), work and…  do other things J

Hong Kong, a city of skyscrapers and minuscule apartments, heavy beer drinking nightlife, millions of people on the street and… Beautiful landscapes and beaches. A city where you can lose yourself in work, or make every weekend feel like a beach holiday... Tale care!

A view from The Peak (45 minutes of a fast&hard walk)
Cheung Chau Island (seafood and a nice beach)
Shek O beack (on Hong Kong Island... Beach Party place)


2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late! This is a good beginning :) Let's see more! ; Plim :) ***

    ReplyDelete